Everyone should know about the 7 useful commercial carpet cleaning tips
Commercial carpet cleaning must never be overlooked. A properly cleaned and maintained carpet will extend the life of one of your biggest business investments. Trust the people who have been in the janitorial cleaning services including floor polishing for centuries. Our trained janitors at Tri-County Cleaning Services operating in Broward, Coral Springs, Fort Lauderdale, Pembroke Pines, Pompano Beach, Sunrise and Tamarac do understand the significance of quality commercial carpet care and maintenance. It is a reflection of your own personality as well as the way you run your company. Below we will be sharing 7 tips on commercial carpet cleaning for the maintenance of your carpet for lifetime:
- Scrutinize with the help of our cleaning staffs to make sure that heavy traffic areas are vacuumed at least twice every week and the rest of your carpet are vacuumed minimum once every week.
- Add oriental rugs under the chairs and in heavy traffic areas to protect them from wear and tear.
- Make a second round of application of stain-resistant carpet protector on your carpet on a daily basis and after the cleaning, the original protection will naturally wear down over time. Moreover, stain-resistant does not mean stain-proof. Therefore, make sure that your cleaning janitors are there to respond instantly when a stain occurs so as to prevent any permanent damage.
- Whichever fabric carpet you have installed at present in your business, just make sure that is colorfast as the color of such carpets never fade or change while cleaning it or removing stains.
- Ask the cleaning staffs to vacuum the dust particles trapped between the rug and carpet from time to time by using a vacuum cleaner.
- Leave the protective blocks in place just for a few days after cleaning of a carpet to avoid any such color transfer from your furniture to the floor.
- Scheduling professional furniture cleaning and carpet cleaning at the same time helps in removing the everyday grime.
There is no long-term contract requirement in our company. We have the flexibility for over 25 years to provide a level of personalized service you simply cannot get with a large national company in South FL. To know more about us, click here http://www.tri-countycleaning.com/.